Main content start
- Hashemi, S., & Zoback, M. (2021). Permeability Evolution of Fractures in Shale in the Presence of Supercritical CO2. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 126(8), e2021JB022266.
- State of stress in areas of induced seismicity across North America. (2020). American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, paper MR019-0001. https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/729942
- A viscoplastic model of creep in shale. (2020). Society of Exploration Geophysicists. https://doi.org/10.1190/geo2018-0700.1
- Direct stress field estimation through waveform matching. (2020). Royal Astronomical Society. https://doi.org/doi:10.1093/gji/ggaa034
- State of stress and seismotectonics in the vicinity of the 9 August 2020 MW5.1 Sparta, North Carolina, earthquake. (2020). Geological Society of America.
- Stress orientation and relative stress magnitudes throughout the North American plate. (2020). Geological Society of America. https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2020AM/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/353108
- Zoback, M., Singh, A., & Xu, S. (2019). Integrated Analysis of the Coupling Between Geomechanics and Operational Parameters to Optimize Hydraulic Fracture Propagation and Proppant Distribution. Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Injection-induced seismicity and fault-slip potential in the Fort Worth Basin, Texas. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1785/0120190017
- Predicted and Observed Shear on Pre-existing Faults During Hydraulic Fracture Stimulation. (2019). Geophysical Society of Houston.
- Variation of the least principal stress with depth and its effect on vertical hydraulic fracture propagation during multi-stage hydraulic fracturing. (2019). American Rock Mechanics Association.
- Jin, L., & Zoback, M. (2018). Can triggered and induced earthquakes be supershear rupture events? A numerical investigation. Seismological Society of America, Seismology of the Americas Conference, Miami, FL. https://seismosoc.secure-platform.com/a/gallery/rounds/3/details/1601
- Comparison of short-term and long-term creep experiments in shales and carbonates from unconventional gas reservoirs. (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-018-1444-y
- Fully dynamic spontaneous rupture due to quasi-static pore pressure and poroelastic effects: An implicit nonlinear computational model of fluid-induced seismic events. (2018). Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth.
- Jin, L., & Zoback, M. (2018). Hydromechanical-stochastic modeling of fluid-induced seismicity in fractured poroelastic media. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth.
- Microseismic evidence for horizontal hydraulic fractures in the Marcellus Shale, southeastern West Virginia. (2018). The Leading Edge, 37(5), 356-361.