Main content start
Main content start
Results for: Peer-reviewed papers
- “A Viscoplastic Model of Creep in Shale”, Society of Exploration Geophysicists. https://doi.org/10.1190/geo2018-0700.1.
- “Direct Stress Field Estimation through Waveform Matching”, Royal Astronomical Society. https://doi.org/doi:10.1093/gji/ggaa034.
- Zoback, Mark, Ankush Singh, and Shaochuan Xu. “ Integrated Analysis of the Coupling Between Geomechanics and Operational Parameters to Optimize Hydraulic Fracture Propagation and Proppant Distribution”, Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- “Injection-Induced Seismicity and Fault-Slip Potential in the Fort Worth Basin, Texas”. https://doi.org/10.1785/0120190017.
- “Comparison of Short-Term and Long-Term Creep Experiments in Shales and Carbonates from Unconventional Gas Reservoirs”. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-018-1444-y.
- “Fully Dynamic Spontaneous Rupture Due to Quasi-Static Pore Pressure and Poroelastic Effects: An Implicit Nonlinear Computational Model of Fluid-Induced Seismic Events”, Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth.
- Jin, Lei, and M.D. Zoback. “Hydromechanical-Stochastic Modeling of Fluid-Induced Seismicity in Fractured Poroelastic Media”, Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth.
- “Microseismic Evidence for Horizontal Hydraulic Fractures in the Marcellus Shale, Southeastern West Virginia”, The Leading Edge, 37, no. 5 (2018): 356-61.
- “Physics-Based Forecasting of Man-Made Earthquake Hazards in Oklahoma and Kansas”. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-06167-4.
- “State of Stress in the Permian Basin, Texas and New Mexico: Implications for Induced Seismicity”. https://doi.org/10.1190/tle37020127.1.
- “Static and Dynamic Response of Bakken Cores to Cyclic Hydrostatic Loading”. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-018-1443-z.
- “Estimating Geomechanical Parameters from Microseismic Plane Focal Mechanisms Recorded During Multi-Stage Hydraulic Fracturing”. https://doi.org/10.1190/GEO2015-0691.1.
- “Fully Coupled Nonlinear Fluid Flow and Poroelasticity in Arbitrarily Fractured Porous Media: A Hybrid-Dimensional Computational Model”. https://doi.org/10.1002/ 2017JB014892.
- “Laboratory Experiments Simulating Poroelastic Stress Changes Associated With Depletion and Injection in Low-Porosity Sedimentary Rocks”. https://doi.org/10.1002/2016JB013668.
- “Utilizing Multiplets As an Independent Assessment of Relative Microseismic Location Uncertainty”. https://doi.org/10.1190/tle36100829.1.